Pedestrian Guard Rail System At Thames
Pedestrian Guard Rail System Close Up
Pedestrian Guard Rail System
Conforming to BS7818:1995 Class 1, a tried and proven, high visibility guard rail system which keeps pedestrians safe from danger both alongside hazards and for highway applications.
- Welded hollow tubular rail and solid pale construction
- Bolt-together design for ease of installation or replacement.
- ‘Standard’, with inline pales from top to bottom
- ‘See-through’, with inline pales and clear visibility slot below top rail
- Can be manufactured to suit gradients and radii
- Matching gates available
Pales: 12mm solid at 112m centres
Rails: 50 x 30mm RHS
Panels and posts are galvanised to BS EN 1461 as standard
Galvanised and powder or marine coated to special order
ISO 9001 Certified
ISO 9001:2008 is a Quality Management System that formalises good business processes and practices. Jacksons (Certificate No: 913) and Siddall & Hilton Products (Certificate No: 1047) both operate to their respective certified Quality Management Systems. Certified